I CAN PT Doctors of Physical Therapy provides outpatient orthopedic physical therapy to patients in treasure valley by thoroughly evaluating each patient’s functional limitations to develop an individualized plan-of-care in a fun and rewarding atmosphere.
- Team oriented
Therapists and Staff
Physical Therapists with I CAN PT Doctors of Physical Therapy have earned their Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree. Each and every therapist is well-qualified and an expert in physical therapy.
- Dr. Charles Riddle II, PT, DPT, Cert MDT
- Dr. Charles Riddle has been practicing physical therapy since 2005. When not working, Chuck enjoys spending time with his wife, Tami, and five wonderful children. They enjoy boating, motorcycles, and the rest of the idaho outdoors. Chuck loves helping people succeed in physical therapy getting them back to their favorite activity, whatever that may be.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bobbie Searle, PTA
- Bobbie is a recent graduate from the Physical Therapist Assistant program from Carrington College and she received her Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science in 2012 from Idaho State University. She has worked as a physical therapy technician for over two years and is now excited to get to work with patients as a PTA. She is excited to get to know all the patients that come into I CAN PT and help them in any way she can to assist them in reaching their personal goals. On her down time she enjoys being outdoors, playing basketball, swimming, and spending time with her family.
- Email: email@example.com
- Osiris Cameron, Front Office Manager
- Osiris has five years experience as a Front Office Manager in a Physical Therapy setting. “What I love most about my job is the opportunity I have every day to meet incredible people and to be able to help someone in every possible way”.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gina May, Back office Manager
- Gina May is a Boise State University graduate with a BS in Health Informatics and Information Management. What she loves most about working in health information is that, even from behind the scenes, she has many opportunities to help patients.
- Email: email@example.com