As a precautionary measure, we’d like to offer some recommendations and information about coronavirus (COVID-19) as it relates to your care. Please read through the following FAQ and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms of coronavirus include:
- Shortness of breath
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, we ask that you contact your primary care physician for further advice. In the meantime, as a courtesy to your therapist, our clinic staff, and your fellow patients, please do not come into the clinic at this time. Instead, please contact us to reschedule your future appointments—even if it’s last-minute—by calling 208-789-0200.
I’m only feeling a little sick. What should I do?
While it may be tempting to come in for your treatment if you “just have a cough,” we do ask that you reschedule your appointment if you are feeling at all sick. In the meantime (and if your strength allows), continue with your prescribed home exercise program, and reach out to your therapist via phone or in-app messaging if you have any questions.
What is I CAN PT doing during the pandemic?
- Though we clean equipment regularly already, we are continuously ensuring that all equipment is clean after one patient uses equipment, before the next patient uses it.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we are devoting part of the day to another deep clean, on top of the regular cleaning between patients.
- We are reducing patient load per hour.
- We are having the carpets professionally sanitized
- We are using ‘Pestcom’ to sanitize the whole clinic. They are a local micro-sanitation company which uses anti-viral sanitation mist to neutralize open spaces.
- If any staff member develops a new illness, we are requiring them to stay home.
We appreciate your willingness to help us with this matter. If you have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask us.
Wishing you good health,
The I CAN PT Team