For your First Appointment please bring the following:
Print & fill out the following:
- Patient Intake Form: Intake Form
Remember to bring the following:
- Insurance card
- Picture ID
- Medication list, including over the counter, if any
Review the following:
- Notice of Privacy Practice: Notice of Privacy Practices
- How to refer yourself, friends or family? Call 208-789-0200 to schedule an appointment with a Doctor of Physical Therapy. All of our professional doctors of physical therapy are highly trained and qualified. No referral needed! Save on your healthcare cost by utilizing direct access. If you have a primary care doctor you would like your physical therapist to communicate with, I CAN PT Doctors of physical therapy will initiate and develop an open communication line.
- Idaho state law allows patients to seek evaluation and treatment from a licensed physical therapist without a prescription or referral from a physician. Every state, the District of Columbia, and the US Virgin Islands and I CAN PT Doctors of Physical Therapy have all recognized the safety and benefits of direct access to physical therapy by removing from their laws / statutes, all or some of the referral requirements or provisions for a physical therapy evaluation and treatment.Idaho state legislatures continue to seek winning solutions such as Direct Access to physical therapists that has expanded access to healthcare services in Meridian, Boise, Nampa, all while also addressing the health care costs. I CAN PT Doctors of Physical Therapy has found one of the most effective cost cutting measures is to allow direct access to health care specialists such as a physical therapist. Physical therapists entering the profession and practice of physical therapy is stringently regulated by Idaho and all other states. Physical therapists are highly trained health care professionals. Physical therapists have a proven track record of effectively treating millions of patients in their clinics each year. Idaho qualifies physical therapists by scores of their successfully completed formal education and clinical training in evaluating a patient’s condition, assess a patents physical therapy needs, and safely and effectively treat the patient. I CAN PT Doctors of Physical Therapy physical therapists are highly qualified to recognize when patients demonstrate conditions, signs and symptoms that should be evaluated by other health care professionals before physical therapy is initiated. Physical therapists seeing patients at I CAN PT Doctors of Physical Therapy know when it is appropriate to refer patients to other health care professionals for consultation.Direct access with I CAN PT Doctors of Physical Therapy adds another choice in the selection of a health care professional and offers access to less expensive and timely care. Physical therapy direct access is an extremely effective way to meet the goals of increased patient satisfaction and cost savings and recommendations. For more information on Direct Access, please contact APTA’s state government affairs department at 800-999-2782, ext. 3161.